There are so many nice ideas to help others during the holidays. Lisa from Shine Your Light Blog created the most wonderful list of ideas for holiday kindness. These are some of my favorites that I want to do:
1. Pay the tab for the person behind you in the drive through line.
2. Send a note or email to the manager about an employee who does a great job.
3. Let someone go ahead in the check out line.
4. Return a cart for someone at the market.
5. Tape a Baggie of quarters to the washing machine at the laundromat.
Her blog has this free printable:
I hope you have a nice day!